Tuesday, January 22, 2013
- WSJ: Can You Trust Your Kid With $5.25 Million?
- Plummeting Law School Enrollments Portend Widespread Faculty Layoffs
- Court Says IRS Lacks Authority to Regulate Tax Preparers
- Deans Oppose Canada's First Christian Law School
- WSJ: Corporate Inversions Yield Big Shareholder Tax Bills
- NY Times: Is Technological Inequality Exacerbating Income Inequality?
- Congress Extends 100k Deduction for IRA Contributions to Charity
- Top 5 Tax Paper Downloads
- Martin Luther King Jr. and Tax
- Golfer Phil Mickelson Plans 'Drastic Changes' in Response to His 63% Marginal Tax Rate
- Dell Is 'Hoisted on its Own Tax Petard' in Proposed LBO
- Henderson: A Blueprint for Law School Change: The 12% Faculty Solution