Monday, January 7, 2013
Person of the Year: Tax Policy Center, 138 Tax Notes 7 (Jan. 7, 2013):
The Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center is the 2012 Tax Notes Person of the Year, for the indelible mark it made on the presidential campaign; nine other contenders for the title round out the feature.
- Tanara Ashford (Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Tax Division, Justice Department)
- Erskine Bowles (Co-chair, National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform)
- Bryan T. Camp (Professor, Texas Tech University School of Law)
- Elizabeth A. Copeland (Partner, Strasburger Price Oppenheimer Blend)
- Manal Corwin (Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for International Tax Affairs)
- Scott D. Michel (President, Caplin & Drysdale)
- John G. Roberts Jr. (Chief Justice of the United States)
- Mitt Romney (Republican Party Nominee for President)
- Dean A. Zerbe (Zerbe, Fingeret, Frank & Jadav)
All Tax Analysts content is available through the LexisNexisr services.