Sunday, December 2, 2012
- Boston Globe, Mortgage Tax Break May Lose ‘Untouchable’ Status
- Fox News, Is the End Near for the Mortgage-Interest Deduction?
- Huffington Post, Mortgage Interest Deduction: Not a Tax Break for the Middle Class
- PrometheeFeu's Blog, Abolishing the Mortgage Interest Deduction on New Purchases Only Also Runs Against a Reliance Interest
- PropertyProf Blog, The Mortgage Interest Deduction: Will the Sacred Cow Finally Get Roasted?
- The Volokh Conspiracy, Will the Mortgage Interest Deduction Sacred Cow Finally Get Slaughtered?
- Washington Examiner, 'Fiscal Cliff' Negotiations May Change Cherished Mortage Deduction
- Washington Post, Mortgage-Interest Deduction Could be on the Table in ‘Fiscal Cliff’ Debate