Friday, December 21, 2012
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (Robert Greenstein), A Bonanza for Scrooge, But a Lump of Coal for Tiny Tim
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (James Horney), Program Cuts Far Exceed Revenue Increases Under Latest Obama Offer
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (Chye-Ching Huang), Two Things You Probably Don't Know About "Plan B"
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (Chuck Marr), Plan B's Harshness Belies GOP Rhetoric on Poverty and Opportunity
- Citizens for Tax Justice, Comparing Speaker Boehner’s “Plan B” Tax Proposal and President Obama’s Latest Proposal
- Don't Mess With Taxes (Kay Bell), Boehner's Plan B, Hated by Everyone
- Forbes (Janet Novack), A Closer Look at Boehner's Plan B: Tax Hikes for Parents and Workers
- Forbes (Robert Wood), Plan B: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
- Tax Foundation (Stephen J. Entin & William McBride), The Impact of Speaker Boehner's Millionaire Tax
- Tax Vox Blog (Howard Gleckman), Should Working Class Families Pay Higher Tax so High Income People Can Pay Less?