Monday, December 3, 2012
- Deductibility of 'Scholarship' Payments to Student Escorts
- Hesch: The Financial Danger of Maximizing Taxable Gifts in 2012
- The Most Dangerous Colleges in America
- NY Times: Tax Burden Is Lower for Most Americans Than in the 1980s
- Criticism of Case Western Dean's NY Times op-ed, Law School Is Worth the Money
- Estate Planning for Illegal Assets: The Final Chapter
- Will the Mortgage Interest Deduction Go Off the Fiscal Cliff?
- Top 5 Tax Paper Downloads
- Should Law Students be Allowed to Take the Bar in February of Their Third Year?
- Bartlett: Tax Reform That Works -- The Case for a VAT