October 1, 2012
TaxProf Blog Weekend Roundup
- Staudt Presents The Supercharged IPO and Is Gender-Based Policymaking Necessary in the 21st Century?
- Dalhousie University Conference Today on The Carter Commission 50 Years Later
- Conference Today to Honor Hugh Ault
- Intellectual Property and the Income Tax
- Caron Presents The Jones Polynominal of Spherical Virtual Knots Today at Grinnell College
- WSJ: Is Your Political Donation Deductible?
- International Tax Research Symposium
- Tax Papers at Canadian Law & Economics Association Annual Meeting
- Top 5 Tax Paper Downloads
- Textron, Tax Accrual Papers, and the Shrinking Work Product Privilege
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference TaxProf Blog Weekend Roundup: