Friday, October 12, 2012
What did voters learn about the future of tax policy?
- Joe Biden and the $500 Billion Tax Cut for the Wealthy
- How Do You Define Small Business?
- The Competing Goals of Focused Deduction Elimination and Tax Reform
Update: Citizens for Tax Justice: Top Ten Tax Moments from the VP Debate:
- Biden Highlights the Regressiveness of Extending All the Bush Tax Cuts
- Ryan Promises the Mathematically Impossible
- Biden Calls Ryan Out for Taking Capital Gains Tax Breaks Off the Table
- Ryan and Biden Dispute the Definition of Small Businesses
- Biden Takes on Romney and Ryan’s Commitment to Grover Norquist
- Ryan Misrepresents History of 1986 Tax Reform
- Biden Revives Romney’s 47% Remark
- Ryan Claims Obamacare Includes 12 Middle Class Tax Hikes
- Biden Stumbles on the Primary Cause of Great Recession
- Ryan Wrong on How Much Revenue Could Be Raised by Taxes on the Rich