Sunday, October 7, 2012
Today is the fifth annual Pulpit Freedom Sunday, as1,400 pastors plan to discuss politics and candidates in their sermons, flouting the law against campaigning by churches.
- CBS News, The Message Behind "Pulpit Freedom Sunday"
- CNN, Pastors Prepare to Take on IRS Over Political Endorsement Ban
- Daily Beast, ‘Pulpit Freedom Sunday’ Pastors Don’t Care About Religious Freedom
- Forbes, WWJD*? Pulpit Freedom Sunday Likely to Bring Slams Against Obama, Romney
- Huffington Post, Pulpit Freedom Sunday: Pastors Challenge IRS Ban On Political Endorsements