Tuesday, September 4, 2012
- Harvard Prof: 'I Give Out 120 A's. Class Attendance Is Not Mandatory'
- WSJ: Countdown to a Tax Hike
- Tax Information Sharing Between the United States and China
- NY Times: NY AG Investigates Tax Treatment of Bain Capital Management Fees
- Top 5 Tax Paper Downloads
- Schedule UTP Impinges on the Work-Product Privilege
- WaPo: Mitt Romney Exited Bain Capital With Rare Tax Benefits in Retirement
- NY Times: Debtors Struggle to Prove 'Undue Hardship' to Discharge Student Loans
- Froomkin: Will the IRS Revoke Tax-Exempt Status of Karl Rove's Crossroads GPS After the Election?