September 19, 2012
10 Tax Questions the Candidates Don't Want You to Ask
John O. Fox, 10 Tax Questions the Candidates Don't Want You to Ask:
The Ten Tax Questions:
- The McMansion Tax Break
- The Inequitable Home Equity Break
- Poorest Families, Poorest Child Care
- Social Security’s Insecurity
- A Sick Policy on Health Insurance
- The Oh-So-Golden-Years Pension Break
- The Great Pension Robbery
- Higher Education Denied
- Medicare’s Plunge Toward Insolvency
- Single and Paying For It
The Five Common Tax Myths and Misperceptions:
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 10 Tax Questions the Candidates Don't Want You to Ask:
Let me add a few questions that the major media doesn't press, and they are really simple!
1. What were your grades in college?
2. What was the topic of your college thesis?
3. What has been your past relationships with Marxist agitators and terrorists?
4. How did you end up with a social security number from Connecticut?
5. Is that birth certificate real?
Posted by: Woody | Sep 19, 2012 1:30:45 PM
Oh nuts. Those weren't tax questions. I'll work on coming up with some of those.
Posted by: Woody | Sep 19, 2012 1:32:21 PM
Go back to your little CPA practice or stick to the theme of this blog....Taxes
Posted by: Sid | Sep 20, 2012 11:36:14 AM
Okay, "How does your association with Marxists influence your tax positions, Mr. President?"
Posted by: Woody | Sep 20, 2012 2:49:22 PM
What would Jesus do? I think he was a socialist. You must be a ........
Posted by: Sid | Sep 20, 2012 11:39:57 PM
Jesus was NOT a socialist. He did not want the government taking care of people. That was and is the job of the church. And the church is the people not the entity.
Posted by: Cheyanna Jaffke | Sep 27, 2012 4:02:28 PM