August 10, 2012
More on the Tax Treatment of U.S. Olympic Medal Winners
Following up on last week's post, The Tax Treatment of U.S. Olympic Medal Winners:
- Neil H. Buchanan (George Washington), Taxes, Media Hype, and Dog Bites Man
- Citizens for Tax Justice, The Olympic Tax Exemption: It Gets Worse
- NPR, Should We Tax Olympic Prize Money?
- NY Times, Taxing Olympic Medalists
- L.A. Times editorial, Tax-Free Olympic Glory?
- L.A. Times, Lawmakers Propose Tax Breaks for California's Olympic Medalists
- Slate, Tax the Olympians: Sen. Marco Rubio and President Obama Team Up for a Ridiculous New Tax Break for Olympic Medal Winners
- Tax Foundation, Misunderstanding Tax Reform: The Case of The Olympic Tax Elimination Act
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference More on the Tax Treatment of U.S. Olympic Medal Winners:
Rather than paying my workers in cash, I'm going to give them non-taxable gold medals.
Posted by: Woody | Aug 10, 2012 11:13:13 AM