July 2, 2012
TaxProf Blog Weekend Roundup
- United Nations Considers Global Internet Tax on Apple, Facebook, Google, etc.
- More on The Affordable Care Act and the Taxing Power
- Factual Distortions Derail Productive Debate on Tax Reform
- The Pedigree Problem: Are Law School Rankings Choking the Profession?
- Tax Aspects of the Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes Divorce
- Tax Analysts Conversation With David Gamage
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference TaxProf Blog Weekend Roundup: