Sunday, July 15, 2012
Citizens for Tax Justice:
- Bush Tax Cut Proposal Calculator
- Fact Sheet: Fact Sheet: Proposals for Extending Bush Tax Cuts for Another Year Would Cost Upwards of $240 Billion
- Fact Sheet: How Many People Are Rich Enough to Lose Part of the Bush Tax Cuts Under Obama's Proposal?
- Married Couples with Incomes Between $250,000 and $300,000 Would Lose Only 2% of Their Bush Income Tax Cuts under Obama Plan versus GOP Plan
- U.S. Taxpayers and the Bush Tax Cuts Obama’s Approach vs. Congressional GOP’s Approach
- IRS Data Shows That Businesses Will Bear Brunt of Obama's Tax Hike
- The $250,000 Threshold: How Does It Work?