Tuesday, July 24, 2012
The hearing will focus on organizational and compliance issues related to public charities, including the increased complexity of public charity organizational structures, the rules governing profit-generating activities giving rise to unrelated business income tax, and whether the newly redesigned Form 990 is promoting increased compliance and transparency.
- Eve Borenstein (Borenstein and McVeigh Law Office)
- John Colombo (University of Illinois College of Law)
- Thomas K. Hyatt (SNR Denton)
- Steven T. Miller (Deputy Commissioner for Services and Enforcement, IRS)
- Donald Tobin (Ohio State University College of Law)