Tuesday, February 14, 2012
- Bloomberg, Geithner Says ‘Modest’ Tax Increases Better Than Deeper Cuts
- Bloomberg, Obama Aims $1.4 Trillion Tax Increase at Highest Earners
- Bloomberg, Obama's Budget Misses an Opportunity to Tackle Tax Reform
- Citizens for Tax Justice, President Obama’s 2013 Budget Plan Reduces Revenue by Trillions, Makes Permanent 79 Percent of Bush Tax Cuts
- Financial Times, Obama Targets Rich in Budget Plan
- Front Page Mag, Obama's Tax Insanity
- New York Times, Obama Proposes Taxing Wealthiest Dividends
- Dan Shaviro (NYU), The Obama Administration's Semantic Pivot from Tax-Cutting to Progressivity
- TaxVox Blog, How Would the Buffett Rule Affect Marginal Tax Rates?
- TaxVox Blog, Raising Revenue in a Progressive Manner Without Raising Tax Rates
- Wall Street Journal, Obama Proposes 'Buffett Rule' for Wealthy
- Wall Street Journal, Obama Seeks New Taxes on Rich
- WSJ Total Return Blog, Could the ‘Buffett Tax’ Replace the Dreaded AMT?
- WSJ Total Return Blog, IRA Perk Buried in Obama’s Budget
- WSJ Venture Capital Dispatch, Obama’s Budget Once Again Looks To Hike VCs’ Taxes