Thursday, February 16, 2012
- Erica L. Brady (The Ferraro Law Firm, Washington, D.C.)
- Matthew J. Eickman (Utz, Miller & Eickman, Overland Park, KS)
- Jon Finkelstein (McDermott, Will & Emery, Washington, D.C.)
- Cathy Fung (IRS Office of Chief Counsel. Washington, D.C.)
- Ivan H. Golden (Schiff Hardin, Chicago)
- Rachel L. Partain (Caplin & Drysdale, New York)
Named for the late Jack Nolan, a dedicated and respected Tax Section member, the distinction is awarded to young lawyers who are actively involved in the Section and have shown leadership qualities. Each one-year fellowship includes waived Meeting registration fees and assistance with travel to some Section meetings.