Tuesday, January 17, 2012
- While Law Schools Dither Over Reform, the Legal Profession May be Passing Them By
- 46th Annual Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning
- Buckles: The Uniform Act, Federal Tax Law, and State Charity Law
- The Google Sandwich and Subpart F
- Johnston: A Corporate Tax Code for a Different Century
- Chen: The Better Angels of Our Profession
- Top 5 Tax Paper Downloads
- Buchanan: Barack Obama Is the Best President of My Lifetime
- Martin Luther King Jr. and Tax
- WSJ: Should Accountants Have Term Limits?
- Tony Blair and the £8Million Tax 'Mystery'
- Likhovski: Taxation Without a State: Jewish Taxes in Palestine, 1938-48