Monday, January 9, 2012
The just-concluded AALS Annual Meeting brought several Tax Profs into leadership roles:
- AALS Section on Administrative Law: Kristin Hickman (Minnesota), Member, Executive Committee
- AALS Section on Taxation: Jim Repetti (Boston College), Chair; Reuven Avi-Yonah (Michigan), Chair-Elect; and Miranda Perry Fleischer (Colorado), Member, Executive Committee.
- AALS Section on Trusts & Estates: Laura Rosenbury (Washington University), Chair; Bill LaPiana (New York Law School), Chair-Elect; Al Brophy (North Carolina), Secretary; and Iris Goodwin (Tennessee), Treasurer.
- AALS Section on Women in Legal Education: Bridget Crawford (Pace), Chair-Elect.
- CALI (Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction): Paul Caron (Cincinnati), Vice-President, Board of Directors.