Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Following up on last week's post, Why Does Citibank, But Not the IRS, Treat Frequent Flyer Miles as Taxable Income?:
- Press Release, Sen. Brown Calls on Citibank to End Deceptive Frequent Flier Tax Practice
- The Hill, Senate Dem Calls Out Citibank on Airline Miles
- L.A. Times, IRS Clarifies its Stand on Whether Airline Miles Are Taxable
- MSNBC, Some Frequent Flier Miles Are Taxable, Citibank Says
- Time, Income Taxes On Frequent Flyer Miles?!
For more, see The Tax Treatment of Frequent Flyer Miles: An Update. (Hat Tip: Alice Abreu, Dave Hoffman.)