November 28, 2011
TaxProf Blog Holiday Weekend RoundupThursday:
- WKRP in Cincinnati Thanksgiving Turkey Drop
- What Tax Profs Are Thankful For
- 'Mentoring' versus 'Scamming' Law Students
- WSJ: New MLB Rules Your Tax Lawyer Will Love
- Is Capital Gains Tax Law Biased Against Low Income Investors?
- Ann Coulter: Republicans Rightly Oppose Democrats' Spending Cuts/Tax Increase Ruse
- Does Apple Pay its Fair Share of U.S. Taxes?
- TIGTA: 82% Error Rate in Investment Theft Loss Deductions
- For First Time, Tax Court Approves Use of Geithner/Turbo Tax Defense
- Tyson: Tackling Income Inequality
- Why Law Schools Are So Bad at Creating Lawyers (and How to Fix It)
- NY Times Editorial: Legal Education Reform
- Think Long Committee for California Releases Tax Reform Report
- Grover Norquist: The Anti-Tax Puppeteer Pulling Washington’s Strings
- Are Asian-American Lawyers Too Nerdy to Get to the Top?
- WSJ: Year-End Tax Planning Amidst Political Chaos
- Top 5 Tax Paper Downloads
- Tax Court: Glam Metal, Hair Bands, Ecdysiasts, and Deciduous Calisthenics
- Former AG Sues Five Additional Law Schools for Age Discrimination in Faculty Hiring
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference TaxProf Blog Holiday Weekend Roundup: