November 28, 2011
Commentary on NY Times Editorial on Legal Education ReformCommentary on Saturday's New York Times editorial, Legal Education Reform:
- Neil Buchanan (George Washington), In Defense of Teaching About Old Things -- and In Defense of Teaching and Writing
- Neil Buchanan (George Washington), The Scales and Arpeggios of Learning the Law
- Paul Campos (Colorado), Brave New World
- Marc DeGirolami (St. John's), Instrumentalism?
- Noah Feldman (Harvard), For Better Government, Don’t Kill All the Lawyers
- Brian Leiter (Chicago), The NY Times Jumps the Shark...
- Sandy Levinson (Texas), Reforming Legal Education
- Jason Mazzone (Brooklyn), An Invitation to the Editorial Board of The New York Times
- Larry Ribstein (Illinois), The NYT on Legal Education Again
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Commentary on NY Times Editorial on Legal Education Reform:
It seems that the New York Times has become no better or more informed, analytical or insightful than a blog post on something like abovethelaw. Actual news and news reporting is dead. It has reached the point where Segal can say anything negative about law schools, and no one there will make even a half-baked effort to check the facts.
Posted by: Jeffrey | Nov 28, 2011 2:32:41 PM