Thursday, August 25, 2011
The think tank NDN today released The Revenue Implications of Temporary Tax Relief for Repatriated Foreign Earnings: An Analysis of the Joint Tax Committee’s Revenue Estimates, which estimates that a repatriation tax holiday would raise $8.7 billion of revenues over ten years, compared to the Joint Committee on Taxation's recent estimate of a $78.7 billion ten-year revenue cost.
- Press Release, New NDN Study Shows "Repatriation" Brings Tax Revenue Gains, Not Losses
- Bloomberg, Repatriation Tax Break Study Challenges Official Estimates
- The Daily Caller, Progressive Group Backs Tax Holiday for Multinationals
- The Hill, Texas Democrat Fires Back at Repatriation Study
- Wall Street Journal, Study Finds Benefits in Temporary Tax Break for Multinationals