June 18, 2011
Update on Professor Charged With Peeing on Faculty Colleague's Office DoorI previously blogged the case of Tihomir Petrov, a California State University Northridge math professor charged with urinating on a faculty colleague's office door. A California judge has issued a $35,000 bench warrant after Prof. Petrov failed to appear Wednesday at a pretrial conference.
- Daily Mail, The 'Peeing Professor'? Maths Teacher 'Urinated on University Colleague's Office Door'
- Fox News, Arrest Warrant Issued for California Professor Who Allegedly Urinated on Colleague's Door
- Huffington Post, Tihomir Petrov, 'Pissing Professor', Wanted For Skipping Pretrial Conference
- L.A.ist, Peeing Professor Is a Wanted Man, Failed to Appear for Pretrial Hearing
- L.A. Times, Professor Accused of Urinating on Colleague's Door Now Wanted Man
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Update on Professor Charged With Peeing on Faculty Colleague's Office Door:
Pretty typical behavior from our "better-than-thou" elites.
Posted by: lobo | Jun 18, 2011 12:56:10 PM
Maybe the professor doesn't want to show his "shortcomings."
Posted by: Woody | Jun 19, 2011 1:14:46 PM
I guess he pissed-off the judge.
I'm here all week....
Posted by: anon | Jun 20, 2011 1:10:39 PM