Saturday, June 18, 2011
I previously blogged the case of Tihomir Petrov, a California State University Northridge math professor charged with urinating on a faculty colleague's office door. A California judge has issued a $35,000 bench warrant after Prof. Petrov failed to appear Wednesday at a pretrial conference.
- Daily Mail, The 'Peeing Professor'? Maths Teacher 'Urinated on University Colleague's Office Door'
- Fox News, Arrest Warrant Issued for California Professor Who Allegedly Urinated on Colleague's Door
- Huffington Post, Tihomir Petrov, 'Pissing Professor', Wanted For Skipping Pretrial Conference
- L.A.ist, Peeing Professor Is a Wanted Man, Failed to Appear for Pretrial Hearing
- L.A. Times, Professor Accused of Urinating on Colleague's Door Now Wanted Man