Wednesday, May 18, 2011
- Bloomberg, Free Money Claim Roils Dispute on One-Time U.S. Offshore Tax Holiday
- Bloomberg, IRS Fails to Collect $305 Million Tax on Overseas Contractors
- Bloomberg, Labor Unions, Nonprofits Seek Curbs on Corporate Tax Breaks
- Christian Science Monitor, Many Industries Reap Tax Breaks. Is Picking on Big Oil Unfair?
- Citizens for Tax Justice, Corporate Tax Reform: Consumer Groups, Labor Unions, Faith-Based Groups at Odds with Obama on Goals
- CNN, Forget the Gas Tax -- A Driving Tax May be Next
- Forbes, Tax Defense: "I Have ADD"
- The Hill, Unions to Lawmakers: Take Away Corporate Tax Expenditures to Pay Down Deficit
- Mauled Again, Three Alarming Tax-Related Articles
- New York Daily News, The Millionaire's Tax is Dead!
- Tax Policy Blog, S. 940. The Latest Example of Tax Policy-as-Political-Weapon
- Tax Vox, Too Many Cooks on Tax Policy?
- Time, Why Doesn't Amazon Collect Sales Tax? The Constitution, That's Why
- Weekly Standard, Taxing The Rich? Obama Is All Talk