Friday, May 27, 2011
Women made a strong showing in recent law school dean searches, accounting for about 40% of the deans named in recent months. ...
A report released by the ABA in 2009 found that women made up 62% of assistant deans at the time, but only 21% of law deans.
- Annette Clark (St. Louis. from Seattle)
- Darby Dickerson (Texas Tech, from Stetson)
- Jane Korn (Gonzaga, from Arizona)
- Stacy Leeds (Arkansas, from Kansas)
- Maria Pabon Lopez (Loyola-New Orleans. from Indiana-Indianapolis)
- Wendy Collins Perdue (Richmond, from Georgetown)
- Margaret Raymond (Wisconsin, from Iowa)
- Deanell Tacha (Pepperdine, from U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit)