February 2, 2011
University of Copenhagen Seeks to Hire Tax ProfThe University of Copenhagen Faculty of Law is seeking to hire a tax professor:
The main responsibilities of the professor of tax law are:
- to publish and disseminate research results;
- to teach and oversee the administrative duties within tax law and adjacent fields;
- to lead the development of the subject area, be responsible for research-based teaching with associated examination and administrative duties and to supervise M.A. thesis and Ph.D. students;
- to exchange knowledge with the rest of society and take part in public debate; and,
- to manage research, provide guidance to and supervise assistant professors and researchers and take part in academic assessments.
For more information or to apply for the position, see here.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference University of Copenhagen Seeks to Hire Tax Prof:
Denmark has a sophisticated debate on tax policy and this might be a good opportunity for someone who was geographically mobile.
Posted by: mike livingston | Feb 2, 2011 5:22:46 AM