Wednesday, February 2, 2011
The main responsibilities of the professor of tax law are:
- to publish and disseminate research results;
- to teach and oversee the administrative duties within tax law and adjacent fields;
- to lead the development of the subject area, be responsible for research-based teaching with associated examination and administrative duties and to supervise M.A. thesis and Ph.D. students;
- to exchange knowledge with the rest of society and take part in public debate; and,
- to manage research, provide guidance to and supervise assistant professors and researchers and take part in academic assessments.
For more information or to apply for the position, see here.