Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Following up on Monday's post, Villanova Goosed its U.S. News Ranking by 'Knowingly' Submitting Inflated LSAT and GPA Data to ABA:
- Legal Ethics Forum, Details on Villanova's Reporting of Inaccurate Statistics
- Philadelphia Business Journal, Villanova Law Says It Reported Bad Data
- Philadelphia Inquirer, Villanova Says its Pre-2010 Admissions Data Was Inflated
- PrawfsBlawg, Applying SOX (or Something Like It) to Law Schools
- Wall Street Journal Law Blog, Is the SEC the Answer to the ‘Villanova Syndrome’?