Friday, January 28, 2011
A Cal State Northridge math professor has been charged with urinating on a colleague's office door during a dispute between the two men.
Tihomir Petrov, 43, is facing two misdemeanor counts of urinating in a public place, according to a copy of a complaint filed in Superior Court.
Petrov is expected to be arraigned Thursday in San Fernando, authorities said. The case stems from a dispute that Petrov allegedly had with another professor in the school's math department, authorities said.
Petrov was allegedly captured in early December on videotape urinating on the door of another professor's office in Santa Susana Hall, according to authorities. School officials had concealed a camera nearby after discovering puddles of what they thought was urine at the professor's door.
- Associated Press, Professor Charged with Peeing on Colleague's Door
- Chronicle of Higher Education, Urine Trouble Now ...
- Huffington Post, Tihomir Petrov, Northridge Professor, Charged With Peeing on Colleague's Door
- LesboProf, It Never Rains in California
- Jonthan Turnley, Vox Veritas Excreta: Professor Charged With Urinating on Door of Colleague
- LA Snark, Stay Classy, Cal State Northridge
- NBC LA, Professor Accused of Urinating on Colleague's Door
- Pajamas Media, Math Professors Gone Wild
- Volokh Conspiracy, Math Disputes Are a Serious Matter
Update: The Smoking Gun has more.