Friday, January 14, 2011
Following up on yesterday's post, ABA May Make LSAT Optional:
- ABA Journal, LSAT Would Be Optional Under Possible ABA Accreditation Change
- Above the Law, ABA Considers Dropping LSAT Requirement for Admission to Law School
- American Lawyer, The Last Days of the LSAT?
- The Careerist, Kill the LSAT? Are You Nuts?
- Inside Higher Ed, ABA May Drop LSAT Requirement
- Law Librarian Blog, Heil Myself: The Legal Theater Works on Its New Musical -- Auf Wiedersehen LSAT, Guten Tag Legal Skills
- Legal Blog Watch, Will the ABA Make LSATs Voluntary?
- Leiter's Law School Reports, ABA Considers Dropping LSAT Requirement for Law School Admissions
- New York Law Journal, Hasta la Vista, LSAT?
- The Volokh Conspiracy, Speaking of Wealthy Organizations that Benefit from Unnecessary Rules...
- Wall Street Journal Law Blog, Is the LSAT Going to Go the Way of the Dodo?