Wednesday, November 3, 2010
- ataxingmatter, If Dems go Down--Outlook for Taxes, Financial Industry, Military and War, ...
- Bloomberg, Obama Says He'll Negotiate With Republicans on Bush Tax Cuts
- CBS MoneyWatch, What the Republican Mid-Term Win Means for Your Taxes
- Don't Mess With Taxes, Tax Moves to Make in November
- Forbes, Election Night Tax Advice: Before You Accelerate Income, Move
- Forbes, Republicans Win Big. First Order of Business: Taxes
- Forbes, The Elections Are Over: What About Taxes?
- MarketWatch, What the Election Means for Your Taxes
- Reuters, Republican Election Wins May Tilt Tax Policy
- Smart Money, Post-Election Tax Planning
- Tax Girl, Bill Gates Loses on Election Night
- Tax Update Blog, The Election -- What Do They Mean by That?
- TaxVox Blog, Election 2010 -- What the Democratic Debacle Means for Tax Policy
- Wall Street Journal, Investor Anxiety Lingers on Taxes After Election
- Wall Street Journal, Obama Tax Agenda Likely Sidelined By GOP House Take-Over
- WSJ MarketBeat Blog: Goldman -- Elections Make Tax Cuts for High Earners Likely
- Web CPA, Midterm Elections Shift Power in Washington