Tuesday, October 26, 2010
President Obama's National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform is eying over $1 trillion in annual tax expenditures to begin to close the budget deficit.
- Fox News, Deficit Commission Weighs Dropping Mortgage Interest Deduction
- MSN Money, Shrink the Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction?
- New York Times, Deficit Divisions Likely to Grow After Election
- Reuters, Obama Deficit Panel Veers Dangerously Off Track
- Wall Street Journal, Key Tax Breaks at Risk as Panel Looks at Cuts