Friday, June 25, 2010
Please join us for a roundtable discussion on federal tax expenditures in which we will ask whether all the deductions, credits, and other write-offs are worth the hundreds of billions of dollars in lost federal tax revenues each year.
- Christopher Bergin (President and Publisher, Tax Analysts) (Moderator)
- Edward D. Kleinbard (Former Staff Director, Joint Tax Committee; Professor, USC Law School)
- Eric Toder (Institute Fellow, Urban Institute; Codirector, Tax Policy Center)
- Andrew Schulz (Vice President, Council on Foundations)
- Brian Flahaven (Director of Government Relations, Council for Advancement and Support of Education)