Friday, February 5, 2010
1. TaxProf Blog: Penned by Paul Caron, a law professor at the University of Cincinnati, this blog offers a diverse menu of industry news, event updates from coast to coast, and stories worth a second glance. And Caron isn't above devoting entries to celebrities. You'll find links to such goodies as a Steven Colbert video on estate-tax repeal and a recent write-up about the Arizona Cardinals' Antrel Rolle's IRS woes. And, like most professors, the TaxProf provides plenty of supplementary reads at the end of most entries.
Rounding out the WSJ's Top 5 are:
2. Tax Policy Blog (Tax Foundation)
3. Don’t Mess With Taxes (Kay Bell)
4. Tax Watch (Thomson Reuters)
5. A Taxing Matter (Linda Beale)