November 28, 2009
IRS Files $79k Tax Lien Against Gov. Schwarzenegger
The IRS has slapped a $79,064 tax lien against California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger:
- TMZ, Arnold Schwarzenegger: I'll Be Back Taxes
- TMZ, Notice of Federal Tax Lien
- L.A. Times, IRS Files $79,000 Tax Lien Against Schwarzenegger
- San Francisco Chronicle, IRS Says Schwarzenegger Owes $79,000
- San Jose Mercury News, Schwarzenegger's Office Blames $79,000 Tax Lien on "Paperwork" Snafu
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference IRS Files $79k Tax Lien Against Gov. Schwarzenegger:
Oh, that guy that said: "People have to be ruled. 95% of the people have to be told what to do and how to conduct themselves." That guy?
Posted by: Bonnie | Nov 28, 2009 4:00:31 PM
Schwarzenegger's tax problem proves that he's really a Democrat.
Posted by: Woody | Nov 28, 2009 8:52:06 PM
See this is what happens when you don't pay your taxes and you're a Republican.
Now is Arnie was a Democrat, free passes all around!
Posted by: Borris | Nov 28, 2009 9:01:01 PM