Monday, October 12, 2009
From the Harvard Law School website:
(Hat Tip: Law School Headlines.)
Harvard Law School welcomes gifts in support of both its unrestricted and capital needs. Named gift opportunities are available for many of the capital needs identified in the Law School's long-range planning process.
Named gifts may bear the donor's name or may be named to honor a spouse or other family member, a colleague, a favorite professor, a firm, or other persons or organizations deserving recognition. The specific terms of these gifts are determined in consultation with the Dean.
The following list provides a representative sample of named gift opportunities. In addition, several naming opportunities exist in the Law School's Northwest Corner building project currently under construction.
- $25,000,000: International Graduate Student Fellowship Program, The Low Income Protection Plan Program
- $10,000,000: The Harvard Law Library Reading Room, Research Program (Academic/Clinical)
- $5,000,000: Combined Professorship and Research Fund
- $4,000,000: Professorship
- $2,000,000: Visiting Professorship
- $1,000,000: Research Fund
- $250,000: Scholarship/Fellowship Fund
- $100,000: Financial Aid Fund
- $10,000: Revolving Loan Fund