Sunday, April 5, 2009
- Associated Press: Senate Goes on Record to Lower Estate Tax
- Center on Budget & Policy Priorities: Lincoln-Kyl Estate Tax Amendment Is Both Unnecessary and Unaffordable
- Fox News: Obama's Budget Resurrects "Death Tax"
- New York Times (editorial): The Forgotten Rich
- Talking Taxes: Why Does Blanche Lincoln Hate the Estate Tax So?
- Tax Justice Digest: Estate Tax: Senate Approves a Break for Millionaires that Leader Reid Calls "So Stunning, So Outrageous"
- Washington Post (editorial): More Tax Cuts for the Rich?