Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanks to Joe Kristan (Macho Macho Tax Blogs), who alerted me to Gender Analyzer, whose tagline is "man or woman -- who is writing that blog?" The site "uses Artificial Intelligence to determine if a homepage is written by a man or woman." See also Kay Bell's It's Still a Man's Tax Blogging World.
Here is the Gender Analysis for TaxProf Blog:
We guess http://taxprof.typepad.com is written by a man (52%), however it's quite gender neutral.
Here are the results for other blogs by Tax Profs:
- Jack Bogdanski's Jack Bog's Blog: 80% written by a man
- Mike Livingston's From Milan to Mumbai: 79% written by a man
- Ted Seto's Understanding Tax: 73% written by a man
- Jim Maule's Mauled Again: 68% written by a man
- Linda Beale's ataxingmatter: 67% written by a man
- Dan Shaviro's Start Making Sense: 61% written by a man
- David Brennen & Darryll Jones' Nonprofit Law Prof Blog: 79% written by a woman