Thursday, October 16, 2008
Following up on my recent posts:
- The Next Front in the Rankings War: Paying Admitted Students to Retake the LSAT?
- Illinois Offers LSAT-Free Admission to Undergrads With 3.0 GPA
- LSAT-Free Law School Admissions Can Goose U.S. News Ranking
Press and blogosphere coverage:
- Associated Press: Baylor Pays Incoming Freshmen to Retake SATs
- Baylor University Newspaper:
- Christine Hurt, LSATs, SATs, Sound and Fury
- Larry Ribstein, Admitting without LSATs: What's the Game?
- New York Times:
- Ilya Somin, Manipulating College Rankings by Paying Students to Retake Standardized Tests
- U.S. News & World Report: Baylor Pays Freshmen to Retake SAT