Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I have three goals:
- Find the best law teachers in America
- Synthesize the principles by which they teach as an ethic to which I (and my colleagues in legal education) can aspire
- Share these principles and stories of these brilliant teachers.
- Solicit nominations
- Gather evidence of nominees' excellence
- Pare the list to the most extraordinary law teachers
- Visit law schools around the country, sitting in on classes, interviewing the nominees, and talking to focus groups of students and alumni.