Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Continuing a TaxProf Blog tradition, here are this year's Halloween and taxes items:
- Associated Press: Tax Law: Are You Eating Those Pumpkins?
- Don't Mess with Taxes: Tax Treats from Washington, D.C.
- Greg Mankiw's Blog:
- Mauled Again
- Roth & Co.: Happy Halloween!
- John Swain, The Pumpkin Tax, 46 State Tax Notes 363 (10/29/07)
Prior TaxProf Blog Halloween coverage below the fold:
- Halloween and Taxes, Part II (11/6/06)
- Halloween and Taxes (10/31/06)
- A TaxProf Halloween Treat (10/31/05)
- A Tax Perspective on Halloween (10/31/05)
- Can Witches Deduct Cost of Schooling? (10/31/05)
(Hat Tip: Jim Maule, Kark Stark, and John Swain.)