Friday, September 21, 2007
- Ruth Mason (Connecticut), Connecticut Yankees & The European Court: State Taxation of Personal Expenses in the United States and the European Union
- Paul McDaniel (Florida) (commentator)
- Jinyang Li (Osgoode Hal), The Rise and Fall of Chinese Tax Incentives and Implications for International Tax Debates
- Yariv Brauner (Florida) (commentator)
- Joanne Weiner (Contributing Editor, Tax Notes International), Practical Aspects of Implementing Formulary Apportionment in the European Union
- Larry Lokken (Florida) (commentator)
The papers will be published in a forthcoming issue of the Florida Tax Review.