January 30, 2007
Recent Tax Think Tank Reports
- Center on Budget & Policy Priorities:
- The Long-Term Fiscal Outlook Is Bleak: Restoring Fiscal Sustainability Will Require Major Changes to Programs, Revenues, and the Nation’s Health Care System, by Richard Kogan, Matt Fiedler, Aviva Aron-Dine & James Horney
- If You’re Going to Do Social Policy Through the Tax Code, Do it Right, by Jason Furman
- Heritage Foundation: Ten Myths About the Bush Tax Cuts, by Brian M. Riedl
- Tax Foundation: Facts & Figures Handbook: How Does Your State Compare?
- Tax Policy Center: The President's Health Insurance Proposal - A First Look, by Leonard E. Burman, Jason Furman & Roberton Williams
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Recent Tax Think Tank Reports:
The Heritage Foundation report brings to mind,
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics."
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
Posted by: WDKebschull | Jan 31, 2007 1:11:22 AM