November 16, 2006
Beer Symposium Today at Oregon
Here's a non-tax conference that sounds pretty cool: The Law of Beer Symposium is being held today at the University of Oregon School of Law:
It's not all malt and hops - Oregon's brewers face an array of legal issues from intellectual property law to fundamental constitutional questions. The 2006 Law of Beer Symposium features panelists from Oregon's Rogue Ales and the former director of Oregon Brewer's Guild. It takes place today at 7:00 p.m. in Room 110, Knight Law Center, 1515 Agate Street in Eugene. The event is sponsored by the Law and Entrepreneurship Student Association.
Is it just me, or is the 7:00 p.m. start time a tad unusual for a symposium? For more details, see here.
- "Bart, a woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one."
- "Now son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for Daddies, and kids with fake IDs."
- "All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer."
- "Aw, there's only one can of beer left and it's Bart's."
- "You must love this country more than I love a cold beer on a hot Christmas morning."
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Beer Symposium Today at Oregon:
I'm surprised you forgot this gem of a Homer quote, uttered after Springfield repealed Prohibition: "Beer: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems!"
Posted by: Milbarge | Nov 17, 2006 2:20:43 PM