December 20, 2005
Briefs in DaimlerChrysler v. Cuno
Thanks to Stephen P. Carney and Ada L. Marginean of Ohio Attorney General Jim Petro's Office, I am delighted to make available the merits and amici briefs in Cuno v. DaimlerChrysler, Inc., 386 F.3d 738 (6th Cir. 2004), cert. granted, Nos. 04-1704 & 04-1724, scheduled for oral argument in the Supreme Court on March 1, 2006. The case involves the constitutionality of Ohio's investment tax credit (as well as the procedural question of Respondents' standing).
Amici Briefs in Support of Daimler Chrysler and the State of Ohio:
- AlphaGenics, Inc., Greater Baltimore Technology Council, MdBio, Inc., Technology Council of Maryland, Upsate Venture Association of New York, Inc., and 20/20 Genesytems, Inc.
- Ashbrook Center for Public Affairs
- City of New York
- Council on State Taxation and National Association of Manufacturers
- Ford and GM
- National Governors Association, National league of Cities, International Municipal Lawyers Association, Council of State Governments, National Association of Counties, National Conference of State Legislators, U.S. Conference of Mayors, Government Finance Officers Association, and International City/County Management Association
- Pacific Legal Foundation
- Tax Executives Institute, Inc.
- Tax Foundation
- The Right Place, Inc. and the City of Grand Rapids, MI
- Thirty-Four States (AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, GA, HA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MO, NE, NV, NY, ND, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI)
- Washington Legal Foundation
- Wayne County, MI
Amici Briefs Supporting Neither Party:
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Briefs in DaimlerChrysler v. Cuno:
Tracked on Dec 21, 2005 9:33:43 AM