Friday, April 15, 2005
Please join with me today in celebrating the one year anniversary of TaxProf Blog. I hope we have at least partially succeeded in our mission (announced in our very first post here) to provide both (1) permanent resources & links, and (2) daily news & information, of interest to law school tax professors, tax lawyers in private practice and government, and others in the tax community. In our first year of operation, we have, among other things:
- Attracted over 528,000 visitors (1400 per day) and 688,000 page views (1900 per day)
- Made 1950 posts (5 per day)
- Profiled 50 of our tax colleagues in our weekly spotlight series
- Said premature goodbyes to too many of our colleagues
- Spawned 12 other blogs through our Law Professor Blogs Network
Thank you for joining us in our first year. I hope you will stick around for what I hope will be many years to come. I have opened the comment feature if you would like to share your thoughts on the blog and how we can serve you better in the future.