Monday, January 31, 2005
Congratulations to the winners of the 2004 Law Students Tax Challenge sponsored by the ABA Tax Section:
- 1st Place Team: Brian Judkins & Dan McCall, Georgetown (right). See the Georgetown press release here.
- 2nd Place Team: Kevin Morriss & Jason Rednour, Chapman
- 3rd Place Team: Atim Nsunwaaq & Soyun Park, Georgetown
- Jason Dutil & James Kinnebrew, George Washington
- Matthew Jaumann & Kenneth Crotty, Quinnipiac
- Amanda Van & Nathan Gierke, Thomas Jefferson
Best Written Submission: Brian Judkins & Dan McCall, Georgetown
The LSTC is a national tax planning and client-counseling competition designed to more closely reflect everyday tax practice than traditional moot court competitions. The LSTC is now in its fourth year and has become one of the largest tax competitions for law students in the United States. The semi-final and final rounds of the 2004 LSTC took place in January of 2005 in San Diego, California, during the Section of Taxation Midyear Meeting.